Local HIV Testing Centers
No other online STD testing company includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive 10-test panel. No need to worry about being asked awkward questions when you test with us. To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you can be sure that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal mandate we follow that keeps your information private.
Our labs screen for many conditions and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we designed our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit. Enter your zip code on our website to search for centers in your neighborhood.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Fort Pierce, Florida
Florida citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other sexually transmitted diseases because infection rates are rising every year. Take an STD test in Fort Pierce to discover your STD status.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- In 2012, Florida reported 22,065 chlamydia infections in men.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
We promise quick test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other companies can only promise results in a week or so.