Confidential STD Testing
Get the fastest treatment possible for certain afflictions, thanks to our physicians who are authorized to write prescriptions in Fort Pierce, Florida. If you test positive for an STD in Fort Pierce, Florida, our doctors may be able to refer you to a specialist so you can start treatment. All of our tests are simple, requiring only a blood or urine sample.
We offer simple, safe checkout with our secure payment process. Our staff of trained counselors can answer your STD questions any time, night or day. Read the things our customers have to say about our service.
Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent records. Test results can be downloaded and made available on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STD Infections Data for Fort Pierce, Florida
The only surefire way to learn your STD status is with an STD test. Fort Pierce STD infection statistics and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
With more than half Florida adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unrecognized in Fort Pierce. Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease in the country.