Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 34947 the same day. Out of 4,000 nationwide centers, many are located in Fort Pierce with more throughout the state of Florida.
Read reviews and testimonials from past clients to see how satisfied you'll be after you test with us. 128-bit encryption ensures the safety of our checkout process. Counselors are always available to answer your questions about STD testing.
Your results are emailed promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results, once available can be downloaded and made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Fort Pierce, Florida
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year that includes data on sexually transmitted disease infection rates in Fort Pierce. The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests regularly.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Florida ranked 18th among 50 states in gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new infection every year. You may have an STD and be unaware but the only way to find out for sure is to test.