Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
No need to worry about awkward questions when you test with us. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to protect your privacy. No other online STD test company has a comprehensive test panel with testing for Hepatitis A.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private data safe. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process simple. Every lab we use to process our STD testing is reputable and used by hospitals nearby.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are available.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Get educated and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now! The state of Florida publishes annual data about the communicability of STDs and HIV in Fort Lauderdale.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- Broward County had the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida has received a total of $137,003,953 in federal grant funding for HIV/AIDS by 2011.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
If you do not use contraceptives such as condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.