Local HIV Testing Centers
You get to test as rapidly as possible in 80525 with our same-day testing. You can be sure of your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Choose from any of our 4,000 nationwide testing locations for the best Fort Collins STD testing.
Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to purchase STD testing.
We make sure you get your results by email as soon as they are ready. Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your STI test results can be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs.
STI Rate for Fort Collins, Colorado
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD information for the Fort Collins area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be certain whether you have a sexually transmitted diseases.
- Colorado's chlamydia rate was 387 per 100,000 residents in 2010
- 69% of all persons living with HIV in Colorado got it through male-male sexual contact
- Colorado ranked 35th in the nation for gonorrhea infection rates in 2010
- 20% of all HIV infections were Hispanic males in 2010
- 15% of HIV infections reported in Colorado in 2010 were Black males
Stay protected by using safe sex practices. As you can see, STDs are a growing concern in Fort Collins, Colorado and across the country.