Same-Day Local STD Testing
We offer only laboratories that are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing in 08731 surpasses your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing procedure is simple}uncomplicated.
Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD test suits your needs. All of the test facilities we have around the Forked River area are located for your convenience. Whenever you'd like a status update when you're waiting for your test results.
Late stage syphilis , if undiagnosed and treated, can lead to paralysis but rest assured our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can quickly screen for this infection and give you results in 24-48 hours days in the 08731 area. At STDcheck.com, we use the most sophisticated Forked River STD testing available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia diseases are the most commonly reported STDs in USA, that is why we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel to screen for both diseases at the same time.
Forked River, New Jersey STI Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government release reports every year with data about STDs in Forked River. Without an STD test, you cannot be sure of your STD health.
- 19% of women living with HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 were Hispanics.
- In 2011, 198 women reported having syphilis infection in New Jersey.
- The prevalence rate of HIV/AIDS in New Jersey in 2012 was 416.5 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2012, 36,648 New Jersey residents were living with HIV/AIDS.
- Among New Jersey female residents living with HIV/AIDS, Blacks account for 64% in 2012.
More than 25% of all New Jersey adults are infected with an STD. Do not be another Forked River statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions.