Confidential Online STD Testing
Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast and can be done during your lunch break. Deciding to get checked is not easy so we make the testing process simple.
Test at the same labs that local hospitals send their tests to for processing. Be sure that your private information stays protected with our service, which abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal mandates. Take advantage of any of the simple payment options we offer: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
We designed our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. Our labs test for many infections and no one will understand why you are there. The easiest way to start the STD testing process is to search for nearby test centers on our website.
Folsom, California STD Morbidity Data
Without taking an STD test in Folsom, there is no way to know if you are free of sexually transmitted diseases. Every person in California is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
It is a common occurrence, sadly, to get an sexually transmitted infection in California from a partner who is unaware that they are positive for an STD. Many STDs can be contracted multiple times by the same person. Many young people in California do not look for STD treatment because they are scared, but those excuses shouldn't hold them back from knowing their STD status. STDs can affect the people of California, regardless of skin color, age, or background.