Same-Day STD Testing
Begin STD treatment as quickly as possible by getting a referral to a specialist in Foley, Alabama. Once you leave a small urine or blood sample, you receive your results quickly. Get antibiotics in Foley, Alabama if you test positive for one of the conditions our doctors have authority to cure with a prescription.
While you're waiting for your STD test results, you are able to give our health specialists a call and get a status update. There is no other online STD testing provider with more convenient locations for Foley STD testing. If you are not sure what STDs you need to take, it's okay because our test recommendation tool can tell you.
We make it easy to find the closest center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our labs test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our system was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Foley, Alabama
Information is one of the most vital components of protecting yourself against STDs.
If you live in Foley, you have access to reports published annually by the federal government and health department of Foley with data about STD infections and transmissions in the area.
- Of the females living in Alabama with HIV in 2010, 83.2% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
- Alabama ranked 4th for gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2008.
We offer same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Foley, Alabama 36535.