Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our all-inclusive panel. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our lab technicians.
Get direct access to the same tests the hospitals and doctors are offering at our low price. Stay educated with our weekly STD blog, Exposed. Get STD testing supervised by a physician but with the privacy and convenience of our hassle-free online STD testing method.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Foley area, no other testing service does it better. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Foley, Alabama
If you have not started informing yourself with STD information, you have not started protecting yourself against infection. HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of Alabama with transmission rates and methods and other data for Foley.
- Alabama had a rate of 9.7 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- Gonorrhea had about 6246 cases in young people in the state of Alabama in 2011.
- Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are the most commonly reported STDs in Alabama.
- In 2010, there were 3.1 deaths due to HIV for every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
However you feel about STDs, just get tested and know your status, you will not feel sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.