Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our test locations are certified by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. We guarantee a straightforward and simple testing process. We have the best STD testing in 29501 at prices that none of our competitors can beat.
Our labs employ physicians specifically to supervise testing. Our STD tests are what is offered by our labs and hospitals and healthcare centers, alike. Exposed, our STD testing and treatment blog, is updated regularly and always available for you to visit.
Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email. You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurer will never know you tested for STDs because we will not inform them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records.
STI Statistics for Florence, South Carolina
Your sexual well being is uncertain unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire country, including Florence and the state of South Carolina, in their annual report on STD infection rates and data.
- In 2010, there were 1,874 South Carolina men living with HIV contracted from heterosexual contact.
- In 2012, Blacks accounted for 73.2% of new HIV diagnosis in South Carolina.
- In 2010, there were 2,376 South Carolina residents with HIV over the age of 55.
- There were 2,432 new cases of HIV in South Carolina men between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 14,044 HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of South Carolina adults have a sexually transmitted disease but are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and get tested in Florence frequently for the safest sexual well-being routine possible.