Local STD Testing Centers
Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the accuracy of your test results. By using our online STD service, you are getting the most competitively priced STD testing in the 97439 area. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing method simple and an ease to complete.
You won't have to waste time looking for a testing facility because we have many convenient located around Florence. With health specialists standing by 24/7, we make it easy to get an update on your STD test results while you wait. After answering a few simple questions, you'll get a suggestion of what tests to take if you use our test recommendation tool.
In the 97439 area, we have the most sophisticated Florence STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the gold standard in the industry. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel.
Florence, Oregon Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The easiest way to defend yourself from the transfer of sexually transmitted diseases is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Oregon collect infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Florence.
- By the end of 2011, a total of 3,644 Oregonians with HIV have died.
- Men who have sex with men make up 71% of reported HIV cases in Oregon.
- People 50 years or older in Oregon have the most inaccurate perception of STD/HIV risk infection.
- 1,489 people have tested positive for gonorrhea in Oregon in the year of 2011.
- Males living in Oregon have accounted for 227 of new syphilis infections in 2011.
We guarantee fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing services can only guarantee results in a week or so.