Local Same-Day STD Testing
Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our comprehensive 10 test STD testing includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly all-inclusive. Your secret is protected when you test with us, we will not ask awkward questions.
We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the reliability of the labs that your nearby hospitals use to process their tests. We offer many flexible payment options, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to purchasing your STD testing. Your personal information is always guarded because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we offer test for both at the same time through our testing panel. The FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 01062 are some of the most advanced Massachusetts STD tests available.
STD Statistics for Florence, Massachusetts
Use the information available about how STDs are transmitted to protect yourself.
The health department of Massachusetts and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Florence STD and HIV infection rates and methods in annual reports.
- In 2008, Massachusetts had a rate of 2.1 deaths from HIV per 100,000 people.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic men living with HIV infection was 4.2 times that of white men.
- 36% of all HIV/AIDS cases in 2011 resulted from male-to-male sex (MSM).
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 39 out of all 50 states for the highest gonorrhea infections.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
Upwards of half Massachusetts adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS. Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Florence. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different medications.