Fast Local STD testing Centers
You have many options to choose from when seeking Florence STD testing thanks to our locations throughout Alabama and over 4,000 nationwide centers. We guarantee your test results 100% because our process has been vetted by certified diagnostic experts. You don't have to wait between purchasing your testing package and visiting one of our 35630 STD testing centers with our quick testing.
Use our blog, Exposed, as a tool to stay current on STD issues and advancements. Visit one of our testing centers to get the same tests used by doctors and hospitals. Put your safety first with our physician- monitored testing.
Our company screens for all kinds of diseases so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center. You can easily locate our testing centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Florence, Alabama Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Florence. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual health, test for STDs frequently.
- Alabama had a rate of 9.7 cases of syphilis for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- Between 2008 and 2012, the number of chlamydia infections reported in Alabama has risen steadily.
- In Alabama, the group most affected by chlamydia is 15 to 24 year olds.
John K, in Florence, Alabama just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.