Rapid STD Testing
We understand that the decision to test for STDs is delicate so we make the process easy. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for accuracy of test results. Our STD testing in 48504 is priced better than our competition to give you the ultimate value.
Get the same STD testing that you'd receive at a hospital or doctor's office, but in the privacy of one of our labs. Have your testing monitored by health care professional any time you test with us. Get informed about advances in STD testing and treatment on our blog, Exposed.
Your test results will be sent by email quickly. Results will not be reported to health insurers or added to your permanent medical records. All test results can be downloaded and made available on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Flint, Michigan
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Flint. Routine STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free.
- 78% of all reported cases of HIV in Michigan were among men.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- Through October 2012, 47% or 12,399 men contracted HIV through male to male (MSM) sex in Michigan
- Michigan residents between the ages of 30 and 39 accounted for 33% of all reported cases of HIV.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2011 was 14,537
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 50% of all Americans will have an STD in their lifetime and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting screened for STDs is important to maintaining your health. The residents of Michigan are not exempt from the threat of contracting an STD.