Confidential Online STD Testing
Our diagnostic specialists have thoroughly analyzed our testing process to ensure your results are accurate. Our same-day STD testing in 86001 gives you the key to your sexual health faster. Flagstaff, Arizona STD testing is easy at any of our 4,000 test locations are throughout USA,.
Our test procedures were developed under the supervision of doctors, so you know they're safe. Deciding to test at our labs means you are receiving the same test offered by hospitals and doctors. Our blog is designed to be a resource for honest information and articles on the latest STD issues.
In our desire to make sure you get the best Flagstaff STD testing, STDcheck.com created a simple yet highly effective test method in the 86001 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
Flagstaff, Arizona STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Flagstaff area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently.
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- 28,170 cases of chlamydia were reported in Arizona in 2012
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of prophylactics such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for sexually transmitted diseases.