Rapid STD Testing
We offer the best same-day STD testing in the 86001 area. STD testing in Flagstaff, Arizona is easy and convenient with our 4,000 nationwide locations. Our system is vetted regularly by diagnostic experts to make sure you get correct results.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to inform yourself on the issues available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully oversees your testing. All of our STD testing is hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get affordability.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you place the order. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 86001 area. In Flagstaff, Arizona, you can test for most sexually transmitted diseases as quickly as possible.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Flagstaff, Arizona
Any Flagstaff resident who has not taken an STD test is not maintaining control of their sexual wellbeing. Every sexually active resident of Arizona is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year.
- As of 2009, 602 of every 100,000 Blacks in Arizona had HIV/AIDS
- The CDC spent about $7 million on HIV prevention in Arizona in 2010
- In 2010, the percentage of adults who received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis was over 38%.
- Gonorrhea is the second-most common STD in Maricopa County.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
STD testing is the only way to know your STD status. Many STDs can go symptomless until it is too late and you are left with a lifelong affliction like blindness, liver damage, or infertility.