Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our groundbreaking test panel comes with a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Whenever you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions when you arrive.
We do not exclude any of the most recurrent STDs from the STD tests that we provide, so you'll be checked for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. The glossary of sexually transmitted disease terms helps you keep up with STD lingo. If you cancel your testing prior to dropping into one of our testing centers, we will refund your money within 24 to 48 hours.
Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are syphilis free. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 48220, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Ferndale STD testing.
Ferndale, Michigan STI Data
Because sexually transmitted disease rates are steadily rising, everyone in Michigan is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Ferndale STD testing, you will not be certain of your STD status.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- Michigan rate of stage 3 HIV (AIDS) infection in 2012 was 7,881.
- 34.5% of Michigan residents with HIV infection developed AIDS within 12 months.
- Michigan reported 48,727 chlamydia infections in 2012.
- The rate of Black men with HIV infection was 8.2 times that of White males in 2010.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.