Confidential Online STD Testing
Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. When you order your test, we protect your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We value your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the laboratory.
You'll always get to take advantage of a secure payment process with 128-encryption. Use the customer reviews and testimonials on our site to hear feedback about our service. 24/7 counselors mean you can have your questions about STDs answered anytime, night or day.
As a rule, we never alert your health insurance provider to your test results. We dispatch all test results by email. We make sure your test results can be downloaded and read on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Fernandina Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their spread. Thanks to the federal government and the Florida department of health, facts and figures is available about Fernandina Beach STD infection rates.
- Rate of gonorrhea infections increased in individuals aged 15-19 by about 83%.
- Syphilis infections among men in Florida increased in 2012 from the previous year.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
- According to a 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation national survey, less than half of Florida's population aged 18-64 have been tested for HIV.
- There was a 24% increase in reported cases of gonorrhea between 2006 and 2009 in Florida
STIs can lead to infertility in women but in most cases they are easily cured if diagnosed and treated early.