Same-Day Online STD Testing
To ensure your privacy is completely protected, we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Our testing system has been set up to avoid personal questions. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we include it with our 10-test STD test panel.
We offer many flexible payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to give you plenty of choices when it comes to buying your STD tests. We offer the convenience of our online STD testing service with the trustworthiness of the labs that your area hospitals use to process their tests. Your personal information is always protected because we follow all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Test results can be read on your PC, tablets or smartphones. We do not report test results to your health insurer or place them in permanent medical records. Your test reports will dispatched to you by email.
Fernandina Beach, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
The Fernandina Beach area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates. Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing.
- There were 1,240 male syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Florida had 1,375 syphilis cases with an HIV co-infection in 2012.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- In Florida, males between the ages of 45 and 54 accounted for most of the syphilis infections than any other age group in 2012.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD tests in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034.