Local STD Testing Centers
At STDcheck, we have test centers in Fenton, Michigan and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 48430 testing sites today. Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been verified and approved by certified diagnostic experts.
As long as you cancel your testing prior to stopping into one of our testing centers, you'll receive your money back. Each of the most often occurring sexually transmitted diseases are covered when you test with us. We put a glossary of STD terminology on our site to help you understand the phrases that are typically used in reference to STDs and testing.
We email your test results to you minutes after they become available. We don't place your test results on your permanent medical records or inform your health insurance provider about them. STDcheck.com will make your test results easy to read on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Fenton, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Michigan in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start defending yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- Michigan ranked 20th out of the 50 states in 2011 for new HIV diagnoses.
- In 2012, 67 residents died of stage 3 (AIDS) infections in Michigan.
- 146 females younger than 14 years were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2013.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2011 was 14,537
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is very fast - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.