Local HIV Testing Centers
If you need STD testing in 98003, our service supplies the most competitively priced choices. We guarantee that our testing procedure is simple. For the most accurate testing results, our testing centers are CLIA-certified for guaranteed results.
We only offer the same tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy to help you stay educated. We make sure all testing at our labs is managed by a doctor.
Our centers test for so many conditions (not just sexually transmitted infections) that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. Start your STD testing by entering your zip code on our website. We built our system to fit the way we want to be treated when we use them as healthcare consumers.
Federal Way, Washington Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Washington and Federal Way. Knowing your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often.
- There were 32 new HIV infections in the Native American community of Washington between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 1,495 women living with HIV in Washington in 2010.
- Among female Washingtonians living with HIV in 2010, 23.7% contracted the virus from IV drug use.
- Washington men accounted for 1,882 new HIV infections between 2008 and 2011.
- The Native American population of Washington accounted for 162 HIV infections in 2010.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by specialists with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if left untreated.