Local Private STD Testing
You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was vetted by diagnostic experts. All of our 28304 testing centers offer quick STD testing. We have 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States with many sites throughout Fayetteville to make North Carolina STD testing convenient.
Real customer reviews are available for your checkout on our site. Our trained counselors are standing by 24/7 to speak with you if you have STD questions. Our checkout process uses the industry standard 128-bit encryption.
It is essential to test for co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 28304 area. At Fayetteville STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most sophisticated method to look for sexually transmitted infections in blood and urine.
Fayetteville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
To maintain control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests frequently. If you live in the Fayetteville area, there are reports published annually by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission categories of STDs in your area.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- Majority of HIV infections in the state of North Carolina are going to be in male adults aged 40-44
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
- 17,454 people have reported to have been infected with gonorrhea in North Carolina in 2011.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
STDcheck.com is guided by all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your informations when you test with us.