Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 nationwide testing locations include many in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Learn your STD status faster with our same-day 28304 STD testing. Our system is vetted regularly to give you correct STD test results.
If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terminology is a great place to start. Refunds only take 1 to 2 days as long as you cancel before visiting our test center. All of our comprehensive STD testing includes checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis.
Our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel makes it easy and quick to test for both infections at the same time at lower cost. Offering the most advanced Fayetteville STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple testing process. We use the FDA-approved / cleared industry standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis with confirmed results in less time than other test providers.
Fayetteville, North Carolina STD Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report on the STD infection numbers in Fayetteville. To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
Some STDs are symptomless and could cause permanent conditions like infertility, liver damage, and even death. There is no excuse to avoid STD testing.