Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service lets you test for STDs in 28306 without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We do not need additional paperwork when you test with us. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test.
Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, up-to-date to help inform you on STD topics and issues. Our labs always have a physician on hand to supervise the testing procedures for your safety. We administer the same STD testing that hospitals and doctors do.
STDcheck.com has the most advanced Fayetteville STD testing provided by any test company. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and confirms it in 1-2 days. Testing for the two commonest STDs in United States, chlamydia and gonorrhea is fast with our test panel which looks for both STIs at the same time.
STI Infections Rate for Fayetteville, North Carolina
The Fayetteville area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- As of 2010, there were 6,963 people living with HIV in North Carolina between 35 and 44 years old.
- As of 2010, the 35-44 year old age group made up the second-highest number of HIV-positive North Carolina residents.
Testing is the best way to stop the spread of STDs in Fayetteville. Over half North Carolina adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different therapies.