Convenient STD Testing
We are the only online STD testing provider with a all-inclusive STD testing panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to safeguard your privacy. Do not be afraid of embarrassing questions - we will not ask any questions at all.
We use the same tests that healthcare professionals provide in hospitals and doctor's offices. Our blog is kept up-to-date so you can always check it out to read informative articles about STDs, testing, and treatment. Get the safest STD testing possible at our testing centers with test that are observed by a physician.
We will email your test results immediately they become available. Test results are available on smartphones, PCs and tablets. Your health insurer will never know about your test results nor will we ever place them on your permanent medical records.
Fayetteville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
STD rates in North Carolina have risen tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Fayetteville is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
- A total of 1,563 of new HIV infections have been reported for the year of 2011.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- 1,189 men were infected with HIV in the state of North Carolina in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
The CDC advises tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a test panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.