Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in 5 minutes or less. We have testing labs that go by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service supplies the most competitively priced sexually transmitted disease in 28304.
Take the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Check our blog regularly for informative articles on current STD topics.
Test results can be read as pdf file on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent medical records. We send test results by email when they are ready.
Fayetteville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STD infection rates in Fayetteville.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
Some STDs can infect the same person repeatedly. A lot of people with STDs do not have any symptoms. As many as one half of all North Carolina residents will have an STD in their lifetime. Statistically, a quarter of all young adults in North Carolina have an STD. People who are infected who don't know they have an STD are a common catalyst for the spread of STDs in North Carolina.