Same-Day Private STD Testing
We are offering the only online test panel that includes Hepatitis A. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test.
Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and therapy. With all of the same testing used in hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers.
Enter your zip code on our website to find the closest test locations to you. Our labs test for many diseases and no one at the center will know why you are there or what you are testing for. We use our testing sites ourselves and we designed testing procedure to fit the way we'd like to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Fayetteville, North Carolina STI Information
Being informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected. The federal government and the North Carolina department of health gather data and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Fayetteville annually
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- North Carolina ranked 16th in the US for syphilis rate per 100,000 people in 2010.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your STD status is and maintain control of it. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs each year. Don't be another statistic- get tested now.