Local Private STD Testing
Begin STD treatment fast if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Our Fayetteville, Arkansas doctors have prescription writing authority for some afflictions. Your results are available so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample.
Even if you aren't sure exactly what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help. Don't go nuts waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Purchase your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test facilities around Fayetteville.
STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved Fayetteville STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 72703 area is the industry gold standard. Getting tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
STD information for: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Your sexual safety should not be taken lightly, which is why it's so important to get informed about STDs. The health department of Arkansas and the federal government gather and publish facts and figures every year about STDs in Fayetteville.
- Men who have sex with men have the highest rates for HIV positive people in Arkansas.
- The total number of cases of chlamydia in Arkansas in 2010 was 15,423.
- In 2011, Benton County had the second-highest number of HIV infections in Arkansas.
- A total of 6,410 men have tested positive for HIV in Arkansas.
- The number of chlamydia cases in Arkansas increased from 2010 to 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.