Same-Day STD Testing
Our testing process is rapid. Our STD testing in 14301 is priced well. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can believe your results.
With a test recommendation tool available to you if you aren't sure what STD tests you should take, STD testing doesn't get any easier than our online STD testing service. Test result status updates can be had anytime, 24/7, by calling our health specialists. We don't play around when it comes to convenience, which is why we have so many locations near the Falls area.
We will email you to let you know your test results. Your test results are secure with us - we will not place them on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurance company. You can download your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
STI Statistics for Falls, New York
Be certain of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD statistics in Falls and around the country every year.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2009, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was more than double the national average.
- In 2011, New York ranked 4th in the country for estimated HIV diagnoses.
- In Suffolk County, New York, 228 out of every 100,000 residents were living with HIV infection in 2010.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
People with HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get tested today.