Online STD Testing Service
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No additional paperwork to complete once you order your testing package. You don't have to visit a doctor's office or hospital to test for STDs with our 01376 service.
STD phrasing is explained in the glossary of STD terms on our website. We offer screening for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases that can be taken individually or as one comprehensive panel. We refund your money if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
In the 01376 area, no one gives you faster STD test results, guaranteed. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the most sophisticated test for syphilis in the market. If you are looking for a chlamydia and gonorrhea test in Falls, Massachusetts, our test panel looks for both infections at the same time.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Falls, Massachusetts
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers and other statistics every year in a report that includes Falls. If you are not testing for STDs often, you are not remaining control over your sexual wellbeing.
- In 2010, Massachusetts' rate of black male HIV infections was 6.1 for each white male diagnosed with the disease.
- In 2011, Hispanics had an estimated rate of 64.5 HIV infections per 100,000 people living in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, women had an estimated rate of 12 HIV infections per 100,000 Massachusetts residents.
- In 2010, Massachusetts ranked 40 out of all 50 states with the highest chlamydia infections.
- In 2011, more men (12,917) reported having HIV/AIDS than women (5,253) in Massachusetts.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises getting tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia together and we have a test panel for both diseases at STDcheck.com.