Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our competitors wish they could beat our pricing for STD tests in 36532, but they can't. Our local STD testing laboratories throughout the nation are CLIA-certified so you know your results are precise and guaranteed. You will be able to finish our simple testing process in minutes and be on your way.
All of our test centers are located around Fairhope for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who wants assistance deciding what STDs to test for. Get updated on the status of your test results 24/7 while you wait.
Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing system to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a lab in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the testing centers.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Fairhope, Alabama
Get informed and protect yourself against sexually transmitted diseases now! The state of Alabama publishes yearly data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Fairhope.
- In Alabama, 21% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in 2011 were white males.
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- Of the females living in Alabama with HIV in 2010, 83.2% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- At the end of 2011, 60% of all reported HIV-positive people in Alabama were known to be living.
- Alabama ranked 22nd among the 50 states for reported AIDS cases between the start of the epidemic and December of 2008.
Prophylactics are vital to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.