Same-Day STD Testing Centers
You won't be poked or prodded when you test with us because we only need a small blood or urine sample to screen for STDs. If you test positive for chlamydia or gonorrhea, our doctors in Fairhope, Alabama can prescribe antibiotics to treat you. If you test positive for an STD, our physicians in Fairhope, Alabama are willing to refer you to a specialist.
The hospitals nearby process their tests at the same test centers that we use, so you know your results will be accurate. Every time you purchase any of our STD testing packages, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information protected.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 36532 is simple with the industry "gold-standard" test panel we have created for you. No other testing company gives you a better Fairhope STD testing. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other companies.
Fairhope, Alabama STI Information
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Alabama is growing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Fairhope, you cannot be certain that you are disease-free.
- 71.3% of men in Alabama who were living with a positive HIV diagnosis in 2010 contracted the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- Alabama ranked 2nd among 50 states in 2010 for syphilis cases per 100,000 people.
- Alabama was ranked 5th in the nation for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- Of the females living in Alabama with HIV in 2010, 83.2% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Alabama was 4th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2008.
All of our test centers throughout United States are accessible and used by most well-known doctors in your area.