Local Private STD Testing
If your condition warrants specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Fairhope, Alabama so you can begin your STD treatment. Our technicians can test you for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. Get better faster if your condition is one that our physicians are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Fairhope, Alabama.
Choose from an assortment of payment options, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Get the highest level of security for your private information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Get tested for sexually transmitted diseases in the same labs that hospitals in your area use to process their tests.
At STDcheck.com, we offer only FDA-approved Fairhope STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 36532 area is the industry gold standard. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision.
Fairhope, Alabama STD Information
The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Alabama is climbing every year. If you have not had an STD test in Fairhope, you cannot be certain that you are sexually transmitted disease-free.
- Over 17,200 cases of HIV infection were reported to the Alabama Dept of Public Health between 1982 and 2011.
- In 2010, 23.8% of adults in Alabama who received a positive HIV results also received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months
- Alabama was ranked 6th in the country for chlamydia infections in 2010, by population.
- Alabama ranked 2nd among 50 states in 2010 for syphilis cases per 100,000 people.
- Males made up 75% of newly diagnosed HIV cases in Alabama in 2011.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you get tested through any of our local testing centers.