Same-Day Local STD Testing
We guarantee that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate. No one offers better pricing for 45014 STD testing. We know that electing to test for STDs is a stressful decision so we make the process simple.
When you decide to take an STD test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be checked for all common STDs, not just a few. Get your money back if you have to cancel your testing before visiting a testing center. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our site.
We protect your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results will be sent via email. Results can be read on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
STI Data for Fairfield, Ohio
If you want to stay safe against STDs, you need to be armed with knowledge. Every year, the Ohio health department and federal government gather and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Fairfield.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- In 2010, Ohio was 13th out of 50 states for syphilis infections.
- Ohio health officials reported 251 cases of syphilis infections among 20-24 year-olds in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Cuyahoga County in Ohio in 2011 was 804.92 per 100,000 residents.
More than 1 out of every 4 of all Ohio adults have a sexually transmitted disease. Do not be another Fairfield statistic. Many sexually transmitted diseases are incurable, lifelong afflictions.