Confidential STD Testing
We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure correct results. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 06825 area. 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation and plenty of testing center locations in Fairfield mean more options for Connecticut STD testing.
The client reviews and testimonials on our website are a preview of how happy you'll be with our service. Why keep your STD testing questions to yourself when you can ask one of trained counselors 24/7? Pay for STD testing with confidence with our secure checkout process protected by 128-bit encryption.
When it comes to testing for STDs in the Fairfield area, no other testing provider does it better. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
STD Information for Fairfield, Connecticut
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Fairfield and the whole state of Connecticut each year. STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status.
- By the end of 2010, Connecticut residents were living with HIV at a rate of 360 per 100,000.
- 3,448 Hispanic/Latino people in had HIV in 2010 in Connecticut.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- 9,824 females were reported to have Chlamydia in 2011.
- 1,071 known cases were reported of men with gonorrhea in 2011
Getting tested with STDcheck.com is quite easy - you will be done in 5 minutes or less, we guarantee it.