Rapid STD Testing
Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. Because we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it in our test panel. For confidentiality concerns, all charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Check out the reviews and testimonials our clients have left on our site. We offer a totally secure payment process. To have your STD questions answered anytime, day or night, call our counselors.
The first step is to find a testing center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the locations. Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our system to ensure utmost secrecy.
STD Infections Rate for Fairfield, Connecticut
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to be sure of your STD status. Fairfield and other cities in Connecticut are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- There were 540 cases of HIV living in New London County, CT at the end of 2010.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
We do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.