Local STD Testing Centers
We guarantee a simple and straightforward testing process. All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry. Test with us for the best affordably priced STD testing in the 22031 area.
Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing locations and get a full refund 1-2 days later. Why test for a couple of STDs when you can test for all of the most commonly occurring STDs at once? Keep up with the lingo used about STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are co-existing infections, meaning if you have one, you most likely have the other but our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for both infections together. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test screens for the infection in the blood. We have the most sophisticated Fairfax STD testing and we offer the fastest tests for sexually transmitted diseases.
Fairfax, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Fairfax every year. STD testing is the only way to learn for sure if you have an STD.
- Among Virginia residents in 2010, the 45-54 year old group represented the highest number living with HIV.
- Among Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 15,241 were men.
- Among Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,419 were between 35 and 44 years old.
- Virginia Beach was home to 1,110 residents living with HIV in 2010.
- Virginians had syphilis at a rate of 3.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
John K, in Fairfax, Virginia just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.