Confidential Online STD Testing
Because your privacy is important to us, your charges will appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Your secret is safe when you test with us, we will not ask embarrassing questions. Our all-inclusive STD test panel includes Hepatitis A, unlike our competitors, making ours truly all-inclusive.
If you need an explanation on STD lingo, our glossary of terms is a great place to start. All of our comprehensive STD testing covers checking for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Refunds only take 24 to 48 hours as long as you cancel before visiting our test center.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test searches for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No one else has higher quality Fairfax STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
Fairfax, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status. Infection rates is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Virginia was #19 in the nation for syphilis infections in 2010.
- Virginians had syphilis at a rate of 3.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- IV drug use accounted for 18.6% of all Virginia female HIV infections in 2010.
- 1,485 Virginians between 45 and 54 years old suffered 1,485 new HIV infections fro 2008-2011.
- As of 2011, there were over 20,700 people living with HIV in Virginia.
Sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by doctors with antibiotics but can be very dangerous if not treated early.