Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We never ask embarrassing and awkward private questions now or at the lab. Know that you are hepatitis A-free today with our exclusive comprehensive test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We offer resources, such as counselors who are available 24/7, to support you through your STD testing experience. The service we provide leaves our clients happy and our reviews and testimonials prove it. 128-bit encryption means you can purchase STD testing on our site with confidence.
Our system is consumer-friendly. Because out laboratories alsotest for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Your zip code is the key to finding a test center close to you on our website.
Fairfax, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
The federal government and health department of Virginia collects annual STD and HIV data about Fairfax and other cities throughout the state. Your sexual health is too important for you to not get the facts about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are transferred.
- Virginia ranked 22nd out of 50 states for gonorrhea in 2010.
- In 2010, Virginia ranked 25th in the US for chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, 12,386 of the Virginia residents living with HIV were black.
- Of the women living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010, almost 80% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- In 2011, Virginia ranked #14 for new HIV diagnoses in the United States.
Use prophylactics and take STD tests in Fairfax frequently for the best sexual health routine possible. Studies show that 25% or more of Virginia adults have a sexually transmitted disease and don't know it.