Convenient STD Testing
You will complete our simple testing process in 5 minutes or less. Drop into any of our CLIA-certified testing locations for guaranteed STD test results today. No one prices their STD test packages more affordably near 22031.
Order STD testing with us so you can have access to our trained counselors, 24/7. We are proud to provide the kind of service that leaves our customers happy enough to leave us great testimonials on our site. Purchase STD testing on our website and enjoy a secure, 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In the 22031 area, no one has a more advanced STD testing than STDcheck.com. Getting testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
STI Rate for Fairfax, Virginia
The Fairfax area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is.
- In 2010, there were 1,391 Hispanic/Latino residents of Virginia living with HIV.
- From 2008-2011, Virginians between 25 and 34 years old suffered 1,600 new HIV infections.
- Virginia Beach was home to 1,110 residents living with HIV in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 655 new HIV infections among Virginians 55 years old and above.
- 1,652 new HIV infections occurred among Virginia women from 2008-2011.
Many common STDs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a Virginia resident makes it crucial that you get regular testing.