Local HIV Testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing company who provides testing for the most common STDs, including Hepatitis A, in our all-inclusive STD testing panel. We make sure your purchases remain confidential by listing all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. Test with us and we guarantee you will never have to answer awkward questions.
We use the same tests that healthcare professionals offer in hospitals and clinics. Get the safest STD testing possible at our labs with test that are supervised by a doctor. Our blog is kept current so you can always check it out to read interesting articles about STDs, screening, and treatment.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your STD test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Fairfax, Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Being sure of your STD status is crucial to staying healthy, so get tested often. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDS in Virginia and Fairfax.
- Of the women living with HIV in Virginia as of 2010, almost 80% got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Virginia ranked 22nd out of 50 states for gonorrhea in 2010.
- 1,879 Virginia men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Virginians had gonorrhea at a rate of 93.9 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Of the Virginia residents living with HIV in 2010, 5,480 were women.
More than 1 out of every 2 Virginia adults aged 18 to 44 years old have only ever taken a test for HIV/AIDS. Different sexually transmitted diseases need different remedies. Testing is the best way to halt the spread of STDs in Fairfax.