Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
All of the 99701 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs without an unnecessary visit to a physician's office. If you are looking for simplified tests with no extra paperwork later, you have come to the right place. We know you want to complete your test as quickly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Our counselors are trained, considerate, and available 24/7. Read the reviews and testimonials our clients have left and make up your mind about our service. Pay for your STD testing with our secure checkout process.
We have the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 99701 area. At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated Fairbanks STD testing available today.
Fairbanks, Alaska Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The Alaska health department and the federal government put together facts and figures about STD infections and transmission methods in Fairbanks every single year. Don't ignore the truth about STDs- get informed.
- 81% of men who participated in a CDC study of behavioral data collected for HIV positive behavioral risk factors reported that they have had at least one male sex partner in the last 12 months.
- In 2010, Black HIV rates in Alaska were 4 times higher than that of Whites
- 21% of all female HIV infections was the result of injection drug use in 2010
- Alaska ranked 46th for syphilis infections in 2010, with 0.4 infections per 100,000 people.
- Almost 21% of women living with HIV in Alaska in 2010 got the disease from intravenous drug use.
Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. It is estimated that 1 out of every 2 of all Alaska adults will contract an STD at some point in their lifetime. Don't be a statistic. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Fairbanks.