Local HIV Testing Centers
Begin STD treatment quickly if you test positive with a recommendation to a specialist from our doctors in Fair Oaks, California. Your results are ready so quickly because we only require a small blood or urine sample. Our Fair Oaks, California doctors have prescription writing authority for certain afflictions.
Receive a full refund if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our website. When you decide to do your STD testing with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few.
We employ the most sophisticated Fair Oaks STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 95628, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel screens for co-existing infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our physicians can write prescriptions if you test positive. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
Fair Oaks, California Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
Use the information available about how STDs are spread to protect yourself.
The health department of California and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Fair Oaks STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
There is a very high risk that you may get an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the well being of everyone in California, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with contraceptives so you are not another statistic.