Same-Day STD Testing
Our 45459 test centers don't need a physician examinations for you to test for STDs. We do not ask for supplementary paperwork when you test for STDs with us. Pop into any of our test locations and in 5 minutes or less you are done
Put your mind at ease with a status update from any of our health specialists while you're waiting your test results. Make finding out what tests you need to take a snap with our online test recommendation tool. Go to any of the test locations we have conveniently located around Centerville.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available and you do not need appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order. In Centerville, Ohio, you can test for most sexually transmitted diseases as soon as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 45459 area.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Centerville, Ohio
The only way to be positive that you are STD-free is to take an STD test. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers information about STD infection rates in Centerville.
- In 2010, the rate of Hispanic women living with an HIV diagnosis in Ohio was 6 times that of white women.
- Columbus, Ohio reported 137 cases of primary and secondary (P&S) syphilis in 2012.
- 16,552 cases of gonorrhea infections were reported in Ohio in 2012.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- 15-24 year-olds reported 62% of gonorrhea infections in Ohio in 2012.
If you do not use contraceptives like condoms or dental dams, you are asking to become one of the millions of Americans who contract an STD each year. If you don't take STD tests frequently, you are leaving yourself at risk for some dangerous, potentially incurable STDs.