Same-Day STD Testing
Our doctors can write prescriptions for some conditions in Evanston, Illinois. If you are positive for an STD and need a referral to a specialist in Evanston, Illinois, our physicians can give one for you. Getting STD test results from our STD testing service is as simple as submitting a small blood or urine sample and waiting for your results to be emailed to you.
Our test recommendation tool can assist you with finding out what tests you need. All of our test centers are located conveniently throughout Evanston. Our health specialists are accessible 24/7 to give you a status update while you're waiting for your results.
Finding the closest location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. Our testing centers also screens for other diseases so no one will know why you are there. We created our STD testing testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Evanston, Illinois
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the Illinois health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Evanston.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
- Rates of chlamydia among women were 2.6 times higher than those among men
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
We do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.