Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
All payments to STDcheck.com will be shown as FPK Services on your statement to safeguard your privacy. We don't exclude Hepatitis A from our all-inclusive test panel the way other online testing providers do. We will not ask you questions when you arrive for your test.
We use the same labs that the hospitals near you use to process their tests so we can offer the same level of quality. We follow to HIPAA Privacy Rule because we care about keeping your personal information secure. Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all accepted payment methods for your convenience.
We promise that your test results will be emailed to you in 1-2 days. We guarantee never to report your results to your health insurance company or place it on your permanent medical records. PC, tablets and smartphones can easily download and read your test results.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Evanston, Illinois
Use the information available about how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted to protect yourself.
The health department of Illinois and the federal government publish the statistics they collect about Evanston STD and HIV infection rates and methods in yearly reports.
- In 2010, the rate of Black males living with HIV in Illinois was 6.2 times the rate of White males.
- The highest number of positive Illinois residents in 2011 classified themselves as multiple races.
- In 2010, 28.2% of all female HIV infections came through injection drug use.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- Illinois ranked 46th in HIV infections in 2011.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in your neighborhood right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.