Local HIV Testing Centers
No one offers better pricing for 28621 STD testing. We know that electing to test for STDs is a delicate decision so we make the process simple. We guarantee that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate.
Get updated on your STD test status by calling our health specialists day or night. Get personalized test suggestions of what STD tests to take with our test recommendation tool online. Choose any of our testing centers around Elkin for your convenience.
We give you a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves. Finding a location close to you is very easy by entering your zip code on our website. Our labs test for many other infections so no one will suspect why you are there.
Elkin, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
To stay in control of your sexual health at all times, you should take STD tests frequently. If you live in the Elkin area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
While other testing providers need you to wait up to 28-30 days after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.