Confidential Online STD Testing
No need to worry about being asked awkward questions when you test with us. No other online STD testing company includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD testing panel. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Our test recommendation tool can eliminate any questions you have about what STD tests to take. Get the easiest Eustis STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers. Status updates are available anytime while you are waiting for your test results.
We are the only online STD testing provider that offers only FDA-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In Florida STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are called co-infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both sexually transmitted infections.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Eustis, Florida
The only surefire way to know your STD status is with an STD test. Eustis STD infection rates and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- The highest transmission category for men diagnosed with HIV in 2010 was homosexual sex with other men, accounting for 64.7% of diagnosed HIV in men.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
Protect yourself with contraceptives so you are not another statistic. There is a very high risk that you will contract an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the sexual health of everyone in Florida, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.