Confidential Online STD Testing
Testing with us is as easy as giving a blood or urine sample. Our Eureka, Missouri doctors can refer you to a specialist if you test positive for an STD and need to begin treatment. Our doctors, who are able to prescribe antibiotics in Eureka, Missouri, can help you get better faster.
Don't stay in the dark about STD lingo when you can use our glossary of STD terms to inform yourself. Get the only complete STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. With 1-2 day refunds, we don't make you wait for your money back if you have to cancel your testing for any reason.
We have the most advanced Eureka STD testing available. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 63025 area. Our experts test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the gold standard in the industry.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Eureka, Missouri
Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Missouri containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Eureka. If you don't get educated about STDs, you are taking a chance with your sexual health.
- Missouri ranked 16th among 50 states in chlamydia infections in 2010 (422.2 per 100,000 persons)
- As of 2012, Missouri reported a total of 18,679 cases of HIV infections
- There were 22 Native American residents living with HIV in Missouri at the end of 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, there were 367 new HIV infections among 45 to 54 year olds.
- 79.4% of HIV-positive men in Missouri at the end of 2010 got the disease from homosexual contact.
Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage. Prophylactics are crucial to safe sexual practices but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact.