Same-Day Private STD Testing
If you need the best value in 61530 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the perfect choice. Our testing process is uncomplicated and rapid. All of our testing locations are CLIA-certified.
We designed a simple test recommendation tool to tell you what tests you need. We have so many conveniently located test facilities in Eureka. Talk to one of our health specialists if you're in need of a status update for your test results.
You can easily locate our test centers in your area by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our company conduct tests for all kinds of conditions so you have nothing to worry about since your friends will never know why you are visiting our test center.
Eureka, Illinois Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting informed. The federal government and the Eureka Department of Health work together every year to compile and disclose facts and figures about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in Eureka.
- 7.6 of every 100,000 White Illinois residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
- There were 2.3 AIDS related deaths for every 100,000 Illinois residents in 2010.
- 12% of all men diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2010 got it through injection drug use.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- Illinois ranked 46th in HIV infections in 2011.
Keeping yourself STD free in Illinois requires getting tested yearly. Some sexually transmitted diseases may not show symptoms. We offer low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Illinois.